Thursday, July 29, 2004

You can call me...Hollywood.

Sadly, nobody commented on the part of my last post that I found so excruciatingly obvious when I glanced at it again today. That title was ridiculous. "Things that byte?" I feel like I'm Rodney Dangerfield and nobody had the guts to tell me how painfully unfunny I was on that one. Moving on.

I read the entertainment news today because it always makes me laugh. Today's issue was no different. First story, "Courtney Love Sentenced to Rehab." I think you could base warranties upon the frequency of that story, "Tires guaranteed for 50,000 miles or until the next time Courtney Love is in rehab, whichever comes first." And let me ask you something, can we even consider Courtney Love a celebrity anymore? She was married to a famous rock star, had one song, did one good movie (The People v. Larry Flynt), and she's crazy and likes drugs. That's it, end of list. Plus, she was the charter member of the Show Up at Awards Shows Looking Like a Crackwhore Club.

Catherine Zeta Jones got to see the woman accused of making death threats against her because of a crush the woman had on Michael Douglas. Ladies, please tell me that 59 yeart old Michael Freaking Douglas is not that good looking. Of course, if Catherine Zeta Jones is actaully 35 then I can fly to the damn moon. She's at least 40. Take a look at her in her next T-Mobile commercial, definately 40. The best quote came from the accused's fiancee, "She still hopes to pursue her career as a child psychologist." Somebody get Ricky Williams on the phone.

Tom Sizemore's relationship with Heidi Fleiss didn't turn out so well; he's accused of beating her. Tom, was there anything about "I'm gonna date Heidi Fleiss." that made you think "This will turn out well?" Survey says... No.

And of course, fallout still continues from the monster split of Paris Hilton and Nick Carter. Paris wants to focus on her career. That's Paris Hilton, who's best work to date was this video I saw on the Internet, she and this dude were all like... I'm gonna stop there.

I'll try to do better next time.

I'm finished.
Nate

1 comment:

Jaime said...

How dare you be so blase about the Nick/Paris split??? I'm still all torn up inside. Think of other people before you start callously commenting on something that was so important to the American public. Think.