Thursday, January 12, 2006

Snowshoe Golf?

Here's a funny link. It's the 7 day outlook for Marquette, MI area golf courses from the weather.com web site.

7 Day Golf Course Conditions

You know those things that can be done a couple of ways, but there is a method that is preferred by leaps and bounds over the rest? From now on, I will call the inferior methods "Like Cooking Soup In A Microwave." Sound good? Imagine: "You're going to take that road to get over to the park instead of taking the highway? That's cooking soup in the microwave if I've ever seen it!" Start using it. I give you permission.

I'm sure some people really love Howard Stern. I'm not one that's crazy about his schtick and shock-jock antics. Some people really hate him. Say what you want, the guy has turned dirty jokes and exclusive interviews with varied members of the adult entertainment industry into a pretty lucrative business over the years.

Have a good weekend.

I'm finished,
Nate

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Okay, I'm a bit confused by the details. Are you referring to actually cooking soup? Like adding ingredients to a base? Or heating up soup? Because I heat up soup in the microwave all the time, therefore making your new little saying completely backwards when I say it. And what's wrong with heating up soup in the microwave? That way you don't have to wash a pan. And my smoke alarm goes off every time I turn on the burner so it's really not worth it. I don't see microwaves as compromising the deliciousness of my soup either. Please explain further Mr. Holtslander.