Wednesday, November 03, 2004

victory.

So darned much has happened since the last time I blogged on, I don’t know where to start! I saw Northern beat Michigan State two times (scratching their way up to 11th in the nation as of 11/01), the Red Sox won the World Series (the Curse that never existed is finally over), I started on the phones at work, etc…

Oh, yeah, some guy named Bush won the election too. I’m sure he’ll do a very good job in his second term.

Four.
More.
Years.

I’m finished,
Nate

4 comments:

Ash said...

And I'm sure you're totally wrong...but it's your blog.

Jaime said...

Yeah Nate, I'm sure he'll do a GREAT job in the next four years. I mean, just look at his last four. Oh wait....

Jules said...

Though I don't agree with Bush doing a good job next term, that's ok. What I'm here to say is that is has been decided that you must update much more often! We have discussions on how your blog is the funniest and most sarcastic one to read. GIVE US MORE!!

BrownCow said...

Nate - I was searching for blogs and found yours...looks good, I like your range of subject matter, amen brotha on the political-style rants. I'm f-ing pissed Badnarik didn't win, only 59,457,242 votes shy. Hooray moral values.
Enjoy the job and take it easy - COREY