Monday, June 21, 2004

Initial Public Offering

Because of the intrigue of an online forum to say what I've gotta (and a whole lot of bandwagon jumping) I'm gonna try this thang here. So, every legend has to have a beginning, and that is this post. Enjoy.

This week I will finally be going back to work. It's been more than three weeks since I've been gainfully employed, and to tell you the truth, I found it a scoach boring from time to time. I did just recently pass the state exam to get licensed to sell insurance in the great state of Wisconsin, and will start field training with AFLAC sometime this week or next. I might not be where I had envisioned myself six years ago (when my storied college career started), but it seems like a great fit for me now. As me and my buddy Dave were discussing last week, we just want to be at a point where we don't have to take only what is offered to us.

So that's about it to start out with. Gonna spend the rest of today enjoying the great Upper Peninsula and trying to be as lazy as possible.

I'm finished.
Nate

No comments: