Monday, June 21, 2004

How Bad Are You?

So, you know those stickers you can put on the back window of your vehicle..."Bad Ass Girls Drive Bad Ass Toys?" Shouldn't there be a federal law or at least one in the works to prevent people from putting those stickers on the back of a 1991 Chevrolet Lumina MINIVAN!?!? Saw it. Not even kidding. Look lady, I think Calvin is actually pissing on your crappy van and not the Ford logo.

Speaking of vehicles, I just ended a four year relationship with my 1996 Dodge Dakota. I promised my sister T-Puppy that she would get the truck after I graduated, and because I'm a stand up guy, I'm true to my word. So for now, I'm rolling in my sister's former 1991 Gutlass Ciera. I miss a lot of things about the truck, most of which being the CD player and Infiniti speaker system. I now have a Discman with one of those tape deck adapter things. To say that's the same as a CD deck is like saying a Stouffer's Lasagna TV dinner is the same as eating at the Olive Garden.

Well, I guess it's time for me to finish packing or have a beer, or something.

Random Movie Quote!

Randal Graves: Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"?
Dante Hicks: Empire.
Randal Graves: Blasphemy!
Dante Hicks: "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.

from Clerks (1994)

I'm finished.
Nate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Nate Dogg! I like the BLOG. I apologize for giving you so much shit about it. I might have to become a blogger myself. Or would it be a blogee? In any case, I will work on that. I miss having you in the UP to give me bruises the size of grapefruits and break my knee caps like twigs. Or make me sprint up the stairs as if there is a national emergency, only to find out that the power button on your Playstation was just a TAD out of your reach. But hey, what else am I good for? I'm too tired to think of more to put on this comment. I am not too familiar with the types of comments that one leaves on a Blog Comment thing. Sorry. Good luck, keep on blogging....I guess! Bye.

Jaime said...

I don't care how gay the vehicle that the "bad ass girls drive bad ass toys" bumper sticker is on, it's STILL not as bad as the "Say Ya To Da UP, Eh?" bumper stickers. Why don't people just plaster "Yeah, I'm am Idiot" on the back of their automobile. And seriously, in what circumstance do you need to actually say "ya" to da UP? Do people ask "Hey, regarding the UP, ya or nay?" NO!

Ash said...

I know what you're saying! Yesterday at the store, there was a Ford Aerostar and it had a sticker on the back that said "Bad Ass Ladies Don't Drive Mercedes." Whatever.