Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ruining My Fantasy.

I am still recovering from the shocking football loss this weekend. No, not the Colts blowing their chance for a perfect season. I'm talking about the 58-59 playoff loss that the Appleton Smoke suffered at the hands of the X-Men. I never thought it would end like this. I envisioned a final climactic battle between myself and Uncle Matt. It was not to be. Still, I took home $100 for second place in the regular season (when you figure that it was a $65 entry fee and I'll have $15 in transaction costs taken out of my winnings, my net is only $20), so all was not lost. Still, I have that empty feeling of wait until next year.

I'd like to take a moment to show some love to my boys that excelled this season for the Smoke: Marc Bulger, Jake Plummer, Shaun Alexander, Corey Dillon, Chad Johnson, and Josh Brown.




Now you shouldn't have to hear me talking about fantasy football until next year's draft. Everybody wins.

I'm finished,
Nate

No comments: