Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Hello, Peter. Whaaat's happening?

Shhhhh. Don’t tell anyone, this is my first posting from work. I’m chillin in my cubicle, just finished a most-of-the-day training course for the Series 6 Securities License Exam. I get the pleasure of partaking in that 2 ¼ hour morsel of multiple choice goodness on Monday at 9:00am. In Kenosha, WI. Which means no UP, MQT or MTU v. NMU this weekend for the Nate Puppy. = ( On the other hand, I do get to go see my boy G$ in the great state of Illinois this weekend. All signs point to a great weekend. As for the test, after almost a week straight of studying, I am very confident in my ability to pass if I took it today, so with 4 more potential days to study, I’m not too worried.

Just to clarify a few things: a) Some of my best friends are Packer fans. B) I would also expect Tom Brady to say the same thing about potential for the Super Bowl, I was just saying that everybody down here unwaveringly takes it as doctrine. C) BJ Sander is atrocious (I guess the Packers changed his approach because it was “too slow.” Well, I guess I’d rather have a slow punter barely get the kick off and punch the ball 50+ in the air than the quick kicker who pooched a 20 yard punt on Saturday night. That’s just me.) D) I have been a Patriots fan since 1996 and through the years of Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Terry Glenn, Ben “and the Amazing Technicolor Dream” Coates, my boy Robert Edwards, “Lucky” Tebucky Jones and even former Buckeye Andy Katzenmoyer. Let us not forget of course about the most important Patriots of the Rams Super Bowl: Terrell Buckley and Adam Vinatieri.

Well, gotta run. My boss is on the way over and I think I put the old cover sheet on the TPS report again. “Yeah, the thing is, we’re putting the new cover sheet on all the TPS reports from now on, and I’ll see you get another copy of that memo. Great.”

I’m finished.
Nate


1 comment:

Jaime said...

If your name was Jack and my name was Cracker together we would make CrackerJack.