Tuesday, July 05, 2005

One Year Down

Just a note of historical significance, I have been now blogging this thing for over one year. We've had our good times (Red Sox, Patriots, new jobs) and our bad (Cheese Hut screwing up my day, Copp's Foods incidents), but ultimately it has been a good year. Looking forward to another year of commenting on society and sports. Thanks for checking in.

I'm finished,
Nate

RANDOM SONG LYRIC!!

I'm telling you now this girl is so good she deserves an Oscar,
The girl’s in the bed he starts snatching her clothes off,
I'm in the closet like man, what the f_ck is going on?
You’re not going to believe it but things get deeper as the story goes on,
Next thing you know a call comes through on my cell phone,
I tried my best to quickly put it on vibrate,
But from the way he acted I could tell it was too late,
He hopped up and said “there’s a mystery going on and I'm going to solve it,”
And I'm like “God please don’t let this man open his closet.”

- Actual lyrics from R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet"

No comments: