Friday, December 17, 2004

New! Sleep juice!

Do you ever wish you could capture "tired" in a bottle? Like when you wake up for work at 6am and you're like, "Wow, I can't wait to get home from work so I can go back to bed." Of course by the time you get home from work you are wide awake. I would love to invoke the tired feeling as I see fit. Like at 2:00am when I'm still drinking beer and I know I have to get up in like 6 hours to be functional. I could just take a shot of sleep juice and be super duper tired! I'm sure I'll be thinking this tomorrow when I work my once quarterly Saturday shift at 9am.

I am getting a little more stoked for Christmas. I should have all my shopping complete soon. Fox River Mall is simply unbearable right now and Best Buy is craaaazzy busy. We have been busy with the little holiday spirit we are producing as the tree finally got put up last Sunday. Well, hopefully it will be slow tomorrow so I can get another installment up.

I'm finished,
Nate

1 comment:

Jaime said...

What's wrong with being wide awake??? Why do you want to go back to bed as soon as you get home from work? And they do make tired in a bottle Nate, they're called sleeping pills. =)

Have a very Merry Christmas Nate!!!!!!