Monday, September 06, 2004

Some random thoughts.

First off, read my rant about the Packers and Mike Sherman and then read this:

Punters stay, Couch cut- (Green Bay Press Gazette)

I am simply gerrymandered by this move.

Secondly, if you get a chance purchase or borrow the game "Scene It?" by all means, do. It is phenomenal. Trivia with actual movie clips on a DVD? What could possibly be better? Give me that and "Trivial Pursuit: The 90's" and I would have a hard time leaving the house. Mix in Tiger Woods golf on PS2 and you better get me an IV and a cathedar.

Third, referencing Road Star Inn in a thesaurus will not return either "exceptional" or "quality." I found this little fact out on Thursday night when I was staying in Madison preparing for my Series 63 exam. When the motel you are staying at is housing entire families that have been evicted from their apartments, you know that a) you need to take all the valuables out of your car and b) you shouldn't be surprised that there are plastic cups under your bed that the crack housekeeping staff "missed."

Fourth, people from the city love the U.P. I treated Ashley to a weekend in God's country and the whole time, she was effervescing praise for the pleasant penninsula. She even described Marquette as "beautiful." Don't get me wrong, I love the MQT, but beautiful? If you say so.

Fifth, Madison = No fun to drive in.

Sixth, I am officially filing for divorce against my cell phone. I am citing irreconcilable differences including, but not limited to, its lack of motivation to charge or get a signal while indoors. Also, when I try to answer a call sometimes, my phone will shut off, as in power down, as in immediately lose all functionality as a working telephone. Holtslander v. V60i will most likely commence in February when I am finally able to hook up with a fresher, younger phone.

I'm finished,
Nate

2 comments:

Ash said...

Yeah, that or Tom Brady's dick in your ass.
Kidding!!

Jaime said...

I'm commenting less on your blog and more on Ashly's inappropriate comment. My contribution is as follows: WHAT?????????????????????????