Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day or in the future probably "One of the days I get visitation."

Went out to the show at Comedy Quarter last night. Nate Ford, Averell Carter and Michael Mack all showed up. The crowd? Not so much. It was like pulling teeth up there. Mack even called out the audience at one point saying he'd been to funerals that were more lively. I'm sure the crowd would have been offended, but that would require too much work. They really were just in full flatline.

Had breakfast out at Charcoal Grill this morning with Nate, Averell and my girl Ashley. Always love the breakfast buffet they put on out there. Talked a little comedy and then went home and napped for an hour. Now, for the rest of the evening, I'll be practicing the set I'm going to do tomorrow night w/ my posse in attendance!

No comments: