Friday, November 06, 2009

"Grey Mucus... Awesome."

So, my big accomplishment this week was fighting through a pretty bad cold while not missing any work. The fun started with a little tickle in my throat on Monday and peaked as I was in bed, under my winter quilt, with a space heater going full bore right next to me, watching "Parks and Recreation" and thinking "Hey, Amy Poehler isn't that terrible" (that must have been the Sudafed talking.) An hour later? Quilt is off, space heater's turned off and the window's cracked to let some cold night air in. You want to make up your mind, cold riddled body?

Speaking of Sudafed, what a lovely drug that is, right? You got a runny nose? Well, we've got a drug that will make your nose Mojave level dry and painfully itchy while giving your brain and the rest of your body the functioning capacity of a DVD player trying to read VHS tapes. Take the red pill if you want to continue.

No comments: